Monday, December 12, 2016

Update: We Have a Schedule!

So the eternal problem with this blog is the fact that I didn't really start a posting schedule because I just can't commit to something I rarely get a benefit from. Well I had a Change of Heart(TM) and now I decided to keep a schedule for this blog (and maybe touch up this ugly place while I am at it.

So here's how the schedule works from now on. Every Friday at about 1 PM EST, a new post will be up. What that post is will change every time. Starting this Friday, you'll get a review, followed by an article every week. The review could be anything from movies to music to anime, and the article will be something like my "Movies That Should Never Be Remade" post, long posts about my opinions on certain topics, stuff of that nature. That means 2 reviews and 2 articles a month. Shouldn't be too hard, and I can keep relatively up to date on new stuff as it arrives.

Coming up this Friday (Dec 16th) is a special mystery review, the following Friday is a new article (something actually positive this time) and from there the schedule will take over.

Here's to the end of 2016 and making a fresh start in 2017.

-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be Deleted.